Wednesday, May 9, 2018

VIDEO - 10 of 11 Recount of destroyed property


Packages are open by my neighbor before those even arrive in my hands - you can see even items as I open packages as different from ordered - some belong to the neighbor. If not watched closely by micro-cameras, 24/7 audio surveillance is taking place 100%. 

We continue with destroyed property count on what criminal charges will be filed against several people that will include my own family members and several neighbors. 

Three psychiatrists to be served in first line with court invitations, and it may just happen TODAY(if not today, 100% tomorrow) !!!

#1 Bojan Zalar

#2 Zoran Mudza

#3 Tatjana Prokselj

#4 State prosecutor Bojan Avbar

#5 My niece and her husband Mitja Veber

#6 Mother and father

#7 Neighbors

and so on...

You will be charged with multiple plots(attempts) to murder and with unprecedented torture(physical and mental - attempt to drive individual insane). Worse possible crimes against humanity. 


There are no agreements you may dream about in respect to MKULTRA. I never ever agreed to any mentioned in my videos and never ever will(no Holocaust victim that survived scum like yourself have walked away without charging them with same as I will).

It took me no less than 23 years to get to today and will take whatever is left for justice to be served. 

No comments:

Post a Comment