Saturday, May 12, 2018

Israeli politic is politic that is meddling in world of Slavic affairs a bit too much

Does Netanyahu knows what Holodomor was !!????

I see his conduct as extremely criminal in respect to Slavic affairs...against me personally as he treated me with acts of genocide to incite in neonazism so Belgrade, Moscow would profit...

NOT OKAY

WHAT WILL YOU NETANYAHU DO WHEN MILLIONS OF UKRAINIANS AND POLES WILL BE WONDERING EUROPE LIKE I DID...JOBLESS FOR NO LESS THAN 12 YEARS...LIFE RUINED VIA SOCIAL ENGINEERING....I PITTY JEWS(INCL. STATE OF ISRAEL) TO HAVE INDIVIDUAL LIKE YOURSELF AS A PRESIDENT...YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY - INCL. JEWS...

Related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2018/05/question-for-netanyahu-what-do-you-know.html

As much as I would want Jews to be part of Slavic affairs, how are we going to do this with Netanyahu's criminal approach to absolutely everything !!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment