Wednesday, April 11, 2018

When calling Lenovo USA, same thing have had happened as the other day(and many times before) when I called...

1) Telephone AGAIN blocked(SIMPLY CUT OFF) from even accessing telephone line

Operator from my telephone provider(Hofer/hot/simobil) when called, wouldn't give me information on whether it is possible for me to call main two Lenovo USA numbers(BOTH FREE), but have instead requested my number and then sent me SMS on how it was not possible - stating me that are commercial numbers....
How can you not know if its possible to for the customer to call such number or not !!???? She stated that she will check with central(will test numbers to see if they work or not) and call me back...I got SMS instead as seen here.

I tested American free 1/800 numbers(also from other companies) myself and realized that those are in fact not accesible...it became clear that even that am left with 2800 minutes for the month, I can't call outside of the Slovenia via this telephone company(what finally another operator explained during my second phone call)...strangest telephone company ever. I have never ever had case that phone plan would restrict me to Slovenia only...stranger case is that my previous telephone operator charged me 65 Euros for 65Mb(ALL VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDED - SLOVENIA IS ONLY 2 MILLION PEOPLE, SO CURRUPT OPERATORS CAN DO AS SEEN HERE FOR ONE INDIVIDUAL THAT TRULLY MATTERS AND I DOOO MATTER TO THEM FOR OBVIOUS REASONS !!!) and its why I was forced to change one(came to this one)...

I don't think these are coincidences any longer....I became very expensive commodity. The most expensive one in the world. Will post subject on this issue as well...


2) Slovenian Lenovo technical support agent suggested that it is normal for Z50-75 not to have drivers for cable internet or wireless when brand new Windows 7(64bit - ultimate) are installed...THIS, HOWEVER, DIDN'T CONVINCE ME IN ANY WAY BECAUSE ITS FIRST LAPTOP(and modern one) THAT WOULDN'T HAVE INTERNET DRIVERS(not wi/fi or cable) WHEN BRAND NEW WINDOWS 7 ARE INSTALLED AND ONE IS QUITE MODERN....

3) Lenovo USA told me that laptop is already year old laptop and not new at all - a question was not answered(refuse to answer) from Lenovo USA about whether laptop should have drivers for lan/ethernet/wireless available upon new installation...

No comments:

Post a Comment