Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Putin counted on my news site to make him look good - WELL, I HOPE HE WILL CONTINUE TO GET WHAT HE HAVE BARGAINED FOR...

Talk about MKULTRA and politics while being microwaved(attacked acoustically and with ultrasound, have property destroyed etc.) just as Johnson and others have done with stupid behavior in public to promote this good for nothing low life criminal...
WRONG BUDDY !!!


Not your site Putan Putanowich...regarding Lajbek farm(they brainwashed under MKULTRA on how I will be either shot or abducted if I ever dare to approach one - http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2018/04/i-have-so-many-proofs-that-it-is.html), I go frequently there even for a swim in cold stream...it is beautiful here and I don't mind Mossad at all...

Mossad could have whacked me 1000 x times already if they really wanted too...we traveled together on trains and in busses when on my way to Belarus...Netanyahu created totally unnecessary problems not only for me, but also for himself and the state of the Israel. He did so to protect Putin's ass...

I like Israel...in fact, I hope to truly reverse damage which I caused in the past in respect to our relations(relations between Slavs and Jews and Arabs)...I will work hard to bring us all together(closer to one another) !!! PUTAN PUTANOWICH'S POLITICAL SCHIZOPHRENIA ENDS HERE...
And I will tell you why I will do this...not only because of reasons as stated HERE, but because what you see on the NEONAZI maps is somewhat real...meaning that in much of the Russian population, there is the presence of Jewish genetics(and so is in Polish and Ukrainian)...

AND EXACTLY BECAUSE NETANYAHU HAVE DARED TO SUGGEST OUR SLAVS ON HOW THEY WERE JEWS WHEN HE WONDERED RUSSIA/POLAND ETC.(dummy would go out there and provoke people on facial issues and so on how they look trying to recruit them for his cause) AND BECAUSE NOW PUTAN PUTANOWICH SERVES GERMAN NEONAZI POLITICS(imagine to have someone blacklisting you employment wise because of you physical looks, so you can be replaced with what he deems is whiter dude - read this news and same goes also for Russians with Chinese/Asian facial trades) whose agenda is to push for the ethnic cleansing of our lands, I will stand for the right thing = and the right thing is to stand up for you the people(it doesn't matter to me if you have Jewish facial trades in you or not, you have the right to be regardless of this part of Russia/Poland and so on) !!! 

BECAUSE NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO PLAY WITH YOUR BELIVES...IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE JEW BE A JEW AND IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SLAV BE SLAV !!!

YOU GET IT !!????

So again, I will choose my own route because I know that truth will prevail...you will see that what am talking about will happen...I know their plans and you will not forget this writing either. My option will exist. Arabs should read this closely too...

I believe in you the people and not politicians (liars/ haters/ scammers/ criminals) !!!
Just google, "Putin's residence address" and you will see what you get about this good for nothing garbage...

HATRED GOES HAND IN HAND WITH MENTAL SICKNESS AND SO THEY TORTURED ME FOR NO LESS THAN 12 YEARS UNDER MKULTRA AND NOW THEY DO ALL THIS, SO THEY CAN GET THEIR POLITICAL DISEASE(SCHIZOPHRENIA) GOING FORWARD AND MAKE ONE EVEN AS ACCEPTABLE IN PUBLIC !!!
SAY NO TO THEM...SHOVEL THEM MIDDLE FINGER WHERE IT FITS BEST !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment