Thursday, April 5, 2018

Microwaving and destruction of my property can also produce positive effects

Just recently(have opened this account about three days ago), Vlad Putanowich have gift me this image via vk.com(they promised me one along with German counterparts if I will not behave well...it was sooo funny hahaha...am I right Merkel/Ursula von der Leyen/Macron/Sigmar Gabriel)...
They have done this to me in reality...they ruined my life so far and so I will make sure that this photo stays with me for as long as I breath(it is imprinted in my head - trust me)...

Here is my response(they claimed on how there is no counter argument to picture as seen above, but there is in my case ONLY - yes there is)...
Yes or no !!??????


And who is right yet again !!??????

PAY THE MONEY THAT YOU OWE SCUM OR WAKE UP NEXT DAY AND SEE YOURSELF IN MIRROR YET AGAIN !!!

EAT IT !!!

REFERENCE TO:
Don't know this lady(Darya) at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment