Monday, November 13, 2017

We will not be capable to stop anything my friends....unless Kremlin does...

KGB knows what am talking about...I cite Putin and his KGB boys/girls, "sorry, but we have to take care areas that are closer to us...Slovenia will be gone"....

Merkel feels very confident on Pahor's victory(code "coalition talks" - this is how they communicate) because one is signal from Moscow for the continuation of European takeover.

Poland, Czech, Slovakia just watch numb...according to Putin, he will force them to decide between Russia and Germany...

One word for it all = DISASTER from Kremlin

What chances are for KGB to stop Putin, I think none...nothing can stop him because they have even sent him to Eastern Germany to perform what he is performing right now...

I did more than my part...you all betrayed me - you sided with REAL traitors and I even pointed you on time what will happen....I told you who did and why(it is unbelievable, but I made it)...


RELATED TO

Only 42% of registered voters voted in Slovenia and ZIOFASCIST Borut Pahor got 53% of those 42%(about 21% of registered voters gave Pahor another victory) !!! Slovenia is DEAD


Here are the words of Borut Pahor on how he will surrender Slovenia to Italy and Austria....
http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2017/11/here-are-words-of-borut-pahor-on-how-he.html


From dw.com:

Chancellor Angela Merkel confident coalition is on track despite divisions

The chancellor has said that her CDU party, the Greens and the business-friendly FDP will have an initial agreement ready this week. It is nearly two months since Germany held its general election. blah blah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment