Thursday, November 30, 2017

Under MKULTRA, local police threatened severely to abduct me on behalf of US Government when future recordings would take place - together with my family(Pahor and daughter of my sister).

"You will not be allowed to record this videos...perhaps about father the most, but not about mom"(I have severe proofs of abuse about both who played victims...I have proofs how both lied about everything to psychiatrists - audio recordings, but was told that I will not be allowed to release them) is what I was told time and again...threats threats threats...

Daughter of my sister threatened with abduction(watch new video) - SHE was taking photos and videos as I played with her children for which I was told will be sent to Bush family. All explained in part 4...

So-called |"president" Pahor is a self elected thug...a criminal - murderer for whom police don't mind to perform crime - even when revealed publicly as seen here....

New video coming shortly - I should have never ever been exposed to circumstances as seen here...this is beyond criminal !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment