Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Regarding T2 center's box in our house and 24/7 surveilance

This box is known as center box according to my mom who got very excited when I enquired about one. She summoned all neighbors when I enquired about one. Very touchy issue...cables from this box lead straight to houses around ours(right across the street to Dane Kolenc, Berger, Jerman, and possibly more...perhaps the whole village)...
Irregular box from T2 from which cables go straight into my room and village...

Bunch of cables going into the village....
The cable going in our house...
Yellow and Blue going in modem and white one straight into my room...
modem....
Once again modem...
This is some sort of divider(signal) box

Disregard blue cable as is just plugged in there...
In the hole...
First floor and into the living room....
Living room
Cable TV box(signal)...
Through living room into my room...keep in mind that in the middle of this hole, antenna cable also arrives down from attic area....
My room...why such a big hole...there is a white cable right there that goes straight from a center box into my room and I was told for one how I could have DSL modem in my own room because of one....
Cables in my room...
In 2006/2007/2008, I had DSL box in my room yes but from totally other company....this could be used for separate internet modem yes, but I didn't want one(I don't want a DSL modem in my room folks)...

Conclusion....

Under MKULTRA, my neighbors have heavily tormented me with center box issue...they insisted on one being used for other purposes besides cheap cable TV(they were extremely excited when this appeared in our house as they would get cheap cable TV = year 2003/2004, but they also bullied with idea how one will be used for surveilance)....they have brought me in front of the box time and again and begun to make gaffes and act crazy/insanely infront of one while suggesting me surveillance...it was not anywhere even near as bad to what they have done to me in attic area under MKLUTRA where I would be tormented on and on numerous occasions and for hours each time...they would have me stand up and pointing me all sorts of possible locations where cameras could be hiding..."look into cracks...you see it...you see it lents etc..look for wires in cracks"...

They did kept promises in respect to terror as emergency vehicles would pass right next to house entrance whenever I would go out for a walk after publishing videos...there was construction going on above my room(attic area) prior to my departure to Hungary(whenever I left to town or for walk, and even during sleep - all audio recorded)...for each occasion that I would visit attic area, my mother appeared out of nowhere and claimed that neighbor warned her about light...it became evident afterwhile that neighbor had nothing to do with it, but instead motion detection cameras alerted someone about my presence in highly sensitive attic area(watch videos tomorrow/aftertomorrow = all audio recorded even mother stating how she never told me that neighbor told her about my being up there as her every word is just as lie as whatever comes out of my father's mouths)....

Police knows about my every move(this how they brought even gypsies with them today - gypsies are not dangerous at all as we live far from their settlements, but with police's assistance they sure are more than just deadly)...

And how did Dane Kolenc got on board with NEONAZIS....American politicians(GINGRICH) have fulled idiot with use of his name = "Dane"..."Danish"...and even that he doesn't look a bit Danish, this poor horse settled for b**** s***....his son settled for one even more...he now vacations in Sweden every year(religiously) and see himself as Scandinavian....bunch of brainwashed/naive, and easily controlled idiots - yess !!! Americans repeated this brainwashing procedure will all of my neighbors and have analyzed them...they found on each a specific characteristic to use on them to convince them into collaboration....whatever they haven't succeed with, Borut Pahor did and Moscow...

THE "CENTER" BOX...JUST USED TO CREATE PARANOIA OR MUCH MUCH MORE !!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment