Thursday, November 2, 2017

Putin is concerned for "WHITE" American people, but not their MURDEROUS agenda...

Respect is a two-way street....its either a mutual thing or there is none...in my case and the historic case of over 100 million Slavs, we got much less than what word "subsist" means from this so-called WHITE Americans...Trump clearly is a NEONAZI(this is whose his supporters, therefore, identify themselves with and are as a result), so why so much concern for him if not because of your own agenda Mr. Sellout !!???? 

I am American citizen myself...I supported Trump in his election and have wasted a year of my life under most extreme torturous circumstances possible to get him elected in 2016, and what was the first thing he did when elected !!?? 

On February 14th of 2017, I had to run to Hungary to save my life because I became his liability due to his criminal MKULTRA involvement against me....remember when I mentioned "your own agenda" up there !!????


Be Honest Mr, Sellout....you are the biggest treason that Russia has ever had, and admit that you are involved in corruption and grand treason and against American people and against Russians up to your throat via him(one hand washes the other principle)...

You knew about everything that is taking place(that whole thing is going in direction of NEONAZISM that murdered over 27 million Russians and have burned Russia/Belarus to the ground) 18 years ahead(since 1999) and what have you done to prevent catastrophe !!???? What not since you are standing in support to one even today !!????

Chinese reporter was right about everything he stated except you...


PS. I like Stalin more and more and more...each day I like him more...you know why !!???? Because I don't need "odpustek" from anybody...great man he was...

No comments:

Post a Comment