Sunday, November 19, 2017

Local Court in Novo mesto have in fact accused me(and have conditioned my life) in 2015 of my causing enormous economical damage to others, extremely endangering lives of others(killing people and attacking them physically) and myself....

According to the court of Novo mesto, I have murdered, attacked, caused enormous economical damage, endangered lives of others and myself already in 2015...but Vita Pukl Gabrovsek was the one to determine if so...

As I have stated on my previous video: if I could, I would ran from this Slovenian shit hall as far and as fast as I could...I did so in 1995, but NEONAZI CIA(and Germany and Buckingham palace and Macrons and Sscandinavians and Netanyahu) had totally other plans for me and Vladimir Putin(NAZI lackey) even bribed US Government to make my life more impossible(he gave NEO NAZIS a money for what NEONAZIS do for free, so he could drive Russia into hands of NEONAZIS = what we witness today is taking place = he will not acknowledge/accuse West as NAZISM and allows NEONAZI West to insult/spit in the eyes of Russia...the longer it goes on like this, the more is Russia guilty and should cooperate...KGB, however, wouldn't replace Putin/Medvedev due to their illegal involvement with NEONAZIS...they like it like this...they want NAZISM...SLOVENIAN BORUT PAHOR AND OTHER TRAITORS NEEDED CASE LIKE THIS TO CONVINCE OUR PEOPLE THAT SYSTEM JUST DOESN'T WORK AND WE HAVE TO BECOME PART OF NAZISM THEREFORE...WE EVEN HAVE TO GIVE SLOVENIA AND OTHER SLAVIC COUNTRIES AWAY)...

Slovenian police are serial murderers(assassins/pedophiles and rapists is what they are)...and so are court employees and maniacs/psychopaths employed in field of psychiatry...first forced hospitalization, have my parents obtained via neighbor Berger whose friend arrived one day in a house for coffee(to insult and bully me out of nowhere)...for your information(up to date), I have never ever committed a slightest crime in my life(have clean background without single offence even when I lived abroad = 14 years), but what you are about to see on official court papers is very different...they show different Bostjan...a monster...a killer...off course I never ever had the right to court...no right to free legal aid because I had no right to financial assistance for over 12 years when forcefully unemployed(blacklisted) and not even the right to respond on accusations...



Once more...












No comments:

Post a Comment