Sunday, November 5, 2017

I am accusing George Bush of staging new terror attack and demand him arrested !!!


George Bush told me that he is just as old(and he is - both are 71) as Donald Trump and will seek in the future a return on political stage...

George Bush told me that all videos/blogs/news sites of others will be of progressively destroyed during presidency of others(how he will use portion of his time off from presidency) and myself as one of the last, so that he can show world just what he can do....

That whatever will be left on internet about him and 9/11 will be at one point just erased as owners of material will cease to exist...and if I will dare to go AGAINST his South African NAZIS(so called Boers/Afrikaners - colonizers/murderers), he will get me in Guantanamo !!! I was promised this also by others and that included Russian party = Putin(crazy tool of NEONAZI Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky) !!!

I demand immediate arrest of terrorist George Bush !!!


It will be you here this time Bush...

YOUR MKULTRA ON ME WAS YOUR OWN DEATH SENTENCE MR. BUSH...AND I THANK YOU ;) 11 years of my life wasted on this garbage not so much waste of the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment