Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Have spent two hours today conversing with T2 representative on why my two laptops can't connect to internet via cable, but only via router(WI/FI) which password can't be changed...

Told not their fold and then internet begun to work via cable on one of my laptops for two hours on what cable simply lost connectivity(cable light went off - brand new cable and same situation was with other cables meaning that has nothing to do with my cable or laptops).

Neighbor across the street Dane Kolenc(Putin's lackey) who was involved in abductions(MKULRA torture) promised me exact such treatment to ensure that I will not publish anything too sensitive(will be in my best interest to tolerate such procedure), but it seems that T2 company is again at it as well....

http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2017/11/end-of-europe-is-here-european-union.html

No comments:

Post a Comment