Monday, November 13, 2017

Bye the way, how did change of my political sides effect my family...

Father who loves to talk about Isreali hunter who gave the gun to one of the hunters when he arrived on hunting to Slovenia appears to be quite satisfied with my views...mom, however, hates me(I had no clue that was so hateful...where is her love for Yugoslavia now !!???? It was all fake)...

Netanyahu has hosted himself and his Mossad crew in this very village(and in this house) on many occasions...father changed his mind about my ever communicating at nights with German neo-nazis(he now claims that he has never ever stated this to Ljubljana's psychiatrists who have even written on report that I did talk at nights loudly with German-Nazis via computer - he even stated this right in front of me when they brought me to Ljubljana's psychitrc hospital) and mom claims that she has never ever suggested me hospitalisation in February that forced me into another exile(run for life to Hungary)...

I have all audio recorded and also documented.

Claims(LIES - SLENDER) like this have had as a result placing me in the mental hospital and caused me enormous harm. Not okay...not okay at all

No comments:

Post a Comment