Sunday, November 26, 2017

American demented world of lies(main stream media = free press), gets order to publish THIS news due to 24/7 surveillance conducted on me...

This(and much much more - watch my new videos) is the stuff I have talked about 14 ago and will be presented in my newest documentary....

Meaning that they have me wired via the internet(my laptop is nothing more than a piece of surveillance equipment) and probably much much more....

I will talk about Bush/McCain's daughters...will explain what they are up to...I acknowledge such(latest) US Government's actions as an extreme violence/brutality on me and will end with a very same quote as the daughter of paedophile have just stated for Roy Moore - "There's A Place In Hell For McCains and Bushes" !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment