Thursday, October 5, 2017

One more advice to crazy ZIONAZI tool whose name is Trevor Noah...

Before you jump next time on Russians per your ZIONAZI bosses who paid your trip to the US for you to steer more s**t there, please consider this advice...

Trevor, know that I am US citizen and you are not even that(you are talking about Russians in US and you yourself aren't even US citizen). I got nothing to do with Putin and Putin(Russians) have nothing to do with what I do...

I am not proud of this garbage that you see on the left side(its not that I want to humiliate you or grow prejudice against you because you aren't US citizen even that you do have prejudice against Russians - you are a Russophobe - racist hater is what you are Trevor), but am not giving one away either - not till I wipe the floor with scum that did this things to me(garbage that you support with lies which may cost your people even existence as explained here http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2017/10/converted-to-judaisms-son-of-german-neo.html)


If you want to be useful, speak out the truth against the NEO NAZIS AND ZIONISTS that have burned half of the world after WWII and that are causing all the evil in this world or get lost back to South Africa(home of hatred).

I didn't(or have) come to US to steer shit like you have and you do Trevor...I came to work - live normal life you little Obama scumbag. Try normal Trevor...it won't hurt you to get dirty and  send out some resume here and then... 

No comments:

Post a Comment