Monday, September 4, 2017

Received Phone call from Slovenian psychiatry today due to what seems to be message to my ex girlfriend yesterday

Yeah it is truth. Vladimir Putin does have people in Slovenia who allow him to practically do with us Slovenian citizens as pleased. Our lives are worth as a result of what you read here less than nothing. And it is truth that Vladimir Putin does have alike friends also in USA(KGB collaborator and ZIOFASCIST saboteur Donald Trump is one of them - Trump is in it, however, for much more than just KGB as explained in my previous video...he wants to hand bankrupt USA sovereignty to Buckingham palace and others before him were no different) as well as across the Europe. 

Here is why now:

My Belarus girlfriend's response on my letter below
Name hidden 8:46 am
Please forgive me, I'm not going to bother and burden you any more. I know what it means to go "crazy"...

To me prayers during such problems helped...
I will not marry you do, sorry.

Name hidden 9:59 am
you say :"...this man, all must die. The world will be better off without them." What kind of people do you mean ?



Here is how(why) I got her answer as seen above and a phone call the very next day from psychiatric hospital:

As for a Schengen visa...I will not ask "dead walking people" any favors...we'll find another way to do it...I spent 8 hours repairing the damage caused by this software...

Lack of money and women(as you suggested would make one strong) do not make me strong in any case...men who think this way, must die. The world would be much better place without them. People who think like this are lunatics.

The lack of money and women will only do one thing...and that is to drive one crazy.

What I added today to yesterday's message:

No you will not marry me because I will not marry you. You are a KGB and regardless of how much I would love to think highly of KGB, KGB seems to have such low standards(sad enough I am talking about you Putin) that even after being demonstrated(they know everything what is all about in case they didn't before - what I also doubt) that they were 100% wrong about absolutely everything when collaborating with Slovenian politician Borut Pahor, they still insist on wracked victim(me) to cooperate with politician who ruined his life through most sadistic torture possible. Thus insisting on victim(me) to accept even certain type of financial assistance(pity shit/mercy money) after depriving one of his native citizenship, American citizenship, employment, unemployment compensation, saved money...everything !!!

Sorry, I do not want any "discount" airplane tickets and "Schengen" visa favors from "dead men walking" because I will insist on capital punishment for him and others who have massacred my soul.


Slovenia is where I was born and it is where KGB obviously shouldn't be allowed to set foot in.

Note: KGB have gone in Belarus as far as using very same women that were involved in abductions to interfere with my life there - this particular girl was brutally left behind(its what happens when they no longer need you) and I believed when seeing her broken like this that there is much more to life in one than just KGB(I don't blame her at all - KGB is the law there and this is how/why the two of us have met again...it is much much worse in ZIOFASCIST United States of America where CIA is the boss...CIA kills white Americans for being white...huge difference between the two...I don't dare to even think about Ukraine - this is where world is really really screwed up)....

I thought that the two of us will somehow make it - guess I was wrong....if you folks ever get yourself in similar situation, make sure to stay away from it all because they will insist on program which they have written many many years ago...just get another beautiful Russian girlfriend/wife(there are plenty) and move on...thats all...

I am sad to learn that KGB expected victim who harbored(I wanted best for Russian people and I still do) even its dirty politics to simply give in every little of his human dignity to a criminal ZIOFASCIST politician like Borut Pahor is...dignity is something I will insist on preserving as long as I am alive(here the question also opens about Russia regarding this) !!! 


CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR YOU BORUT PAHOR !!!???? 

HELL YEAH BORUT PAHOR !!! IMPRISONMENT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU SUFFER AND I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO SUFFER AND TAXPAYERS TO BE BURDENED !!!

It will be you or I(perhaps both), but I will insist on this solution !!!

YEAH THEY WILL COME AGAIN TO PICK ME UP...TO HOSPITALIZE ME, TORTURE ME, KILL ME...


I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL BE THIS TIME AND I FRANKLY DO NOT CARE !!! MY DIGNITY IS WORTH MORE TO ME THAN WORRIES !!!


Nothing regarding my politics(course of direction) changes here...I will continue to work on this very same projects(EURUSSIA and against ZIOFASCISM) of uniting priceless Russia with Europe and I also deem that Vladimir Putin is by far best and most reliable politician out there in the world to do business with(world is screwed up out there beyind believable)...however, he will also have to adapt and adhere to professional KGB ethics


@Vladimir....its not wrong with being wrong(in this case years back when you just didn't know - understandable sir), however, it is wrong when you know you are wrong and you continue to insist on being wrong !!!


Вы понимаете господин !!???


1 comment:

  1. As long as you pass your 1.5 trillion $$ bill ;) https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/28/us/politics/tax-bill-deficits.html glad you to be happy Buckingham palace :)))) and always here to help you.

    You are more fake than cheapest Chinese watches on ebay. Keep day dreaming.

    ReplyDelete