Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Yazidis and my roommate have disappeared...

Have not seen Yazidis for the last two days(since I have posted news about them) and roommate Ludvik is gone as well(haven't seen him since yesterday and security doesn't know about him anything either - they came to ask me about his stay on several occasions)...

Its UN lawyer that suggested me yesterday for me to go with him on what supposedly would be my "job" on the other side of the city(ex airfield - all audio recorded)...

I think that  I will skip that "job" offer for now...eager for work yes, but a bit cautious...situation is beyond ridiculous !!!


NO SLAVA(UN lawyer)...I WILL NOT RUN AS YOU SUGGESTED ME...I WILL USE EVERYTHING THAT WAS DONE TO ME WITHIN LAST TWO MONTHS TO MAKE YOU AND YOUR BOSS RUN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment