Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I am NOT allowed to file for political asylum in Belarus !!! Extensive medical examination was not used for asylum procedure purposes in Belarus, but instead for Belarus state to extradite me to Israel.

Was just told(all audio recorded) by regional immigration director of Vitebsk region Elena Dmitrievna that I am not allowed to file for political asylum in Belarus. She returned me yesterday my political asylum claim file and told me to ask United Nations lawyer Slava(http://docdro.id/jRaM9CF) for help regarding translation which must be done from English to Russian language before one can be submitted to Minsk office. After having conversation with Slava(also yesterday on June 6th, 2017) who referred me to translation companies, I have realized that such translation would cost me about 500 Euros(because UN and Belarus state decline to provide official translation from English to Russian or to cover the costs of one) out of my own pocket. Further, extensive medical examination was not used for asylum procedure purposes in Belarus, but instead for Belarus state to extradite me to Israel.

I will now terminate asylum procedure in Belarus as I have no intentions to proceed with one under such circumstances(terms). I have about 25 audio recordings to prove everything stated here and much much more(this is actually nothing compared to what I have documented here) !!! It was a very good reason for European Union governments to bring(ran me) me here....well calculated failure...





Completed and ready for the trip :)


My computer was/is wired to them...they have one hacked 24/7... my equipment was repeatedly damaged(everything)...two months old snickers are already destroyed again(I would have to have a lots of money to maintain equipment like this...they break and tear one apart as much as they can - anything and everything they can get their fingers ahold off is finished)...chemicals were used to dement person(all documented and audio recorded when I even caught "Yazidi" woman what most likely was sipping them in my cooking pan....when reported to lawyer Slava same day, nobody cared to investigate)...

My advice for your future endeavors is not to rely on key loggers so much:) they are not as reliable as you think...


No comments:

Post a Comment