Monday, December 12, 2016

Starting tomorrow, www.feedcat.net subscription service will be removed from this site.


It came to my attention that www.feedcat.net is engaging in extremely sick behavior in respect to this site. When I started the service first, everything went normal for about a week(50/60 subscribers per day), then subscriptions suddenly stopped...it stopped for about a week or till I have contacted them on what they have again released the number of subscriptions for a hundred or so...then 50 and so on..


It doesn't work like that...when people subscribe, numbers go up for 1,2,5,10,20 etc.. and not 50/60 or 100 once a week..then same number(50/60 or 100) within 2 weeks...then same number(50/60 or 100) within 4 weeks...then same number within 8 weeks(50/60 or 100) etc...I am not stupid and have never allowed anyone to drive me insane(not even the US Government which have conducted this very same method couldn't drive me insane - principle to finally block me from employment entirely - blacklist me in other countries). This is what www.feedcat.net have done...they have stopped service(block people from subscribing at one point) against their own rules and have frozen the number of subscribers at the static number for a while.

Then www.feedcat.net came up with additional solution(as everything I have mentioned is used to progressively destroy individual). Very sick www.feedcat.net have came up with idea that they can play with numbers on my news site and this way speculate here...suggesting people how they should even feel about either certain news and what I should do(how I should act) to obtain attention(if news was not according to their taste, the number of subscribers would as an example drop in one day from 770 to 113 or as the case was yesterday, the number of subscribers dropped from 570 to 180+,,,this sick speculation was repeated on several occasions) from the public - well, this is what I do not do here. 

I am not in it to serve those who want me dead at all costs, but exactly the opposite. Starting tomorrow, www.feedcat.net will no longer be present here. 2017 will be a big year for me. I will file a lots of lawsuits against governments, individuals, corporations, and even human rights organizations such as UN. www.feedcat.net will be just one off them

www.feedcat.net was already contacted by me personally in the past(within like two weeks of their service, I have conducted my first complain via their online contact system), but they have instead of granting me assistance, chosen the path of criminality.




NO DAVID O'BRYAN, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN THIS TYPE OF CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR AGAINST ME AND SPECIALLY NOT UNDER THIS TYPE OF CIRCUMSTANCES. 

 



Owner of feedcat.net is David O'Bryan.

Address: 3100 Riverside Dr. Los Angeles CA 90027 US
Phone: +1.4054740563
Email: osuokcdave@yahoo.com






How it all ended...

No comments:

Post a Comment